BDO Capital Advisors Announces the Recapitalization of Wellborn Forest Products, Inc. to Linsalata Capital Partners

BDO Capital Advisors, LLC (“BDO Capital”) is pleased to announce the closing of the recapitalization of Wellborn Forest Products, Inc. (“Wellborn” or the “Company”) by Linsalata Capital Partners (“Linsalata”). As the exclusive financial advisor to Wellborn, BDO Capital prepared a confidential offering memorandum, identified a highly targeted list of potential buyers, and assisted management in structuring and negotiating the transaction.

Wellborn, a privately held company, is one of the leading semi-custom kitchen and bath manufacturers in the country. The Company enjoys widespread recognition through its branded cabinet lines that have attracted a premier base of over 340 customers/distributors, while achieving strong business momentum and sustained growth.

Wellborn offers three complete lines of semi-custom cabinets in three wood species (cherry, maple and oak), 41 different door styles and a multitude of finish selections ranging from standard to glazes and semi-opaque finishes. Wellborn sells primarily into the kitchen market through an unmatched distribution network. Nearly 80 percent of Wellborn’s products are used in kitchens and the remaining 20 percent in bathrooms. The Company’s products are sold in both the new home construction and home remodeling markets.

Located in the Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Heights, Ohio, Linsalata Capital Partners was founded in 1984 and has combined its strong financial capabilities with extensive operational experience to accelerate the growth of middle-market companies. In more than 22 years of investing, the firm has completed over 80 acquisitions totaling more than $2 billion while raising nearly $1 billion in equity capital.

BDO Capital Advisors, LLC is a leading middle market investment bank that focuses on mergers and acquisitions advisory, capital raising, and board advisory with offices located throughout the United States. The firm has deep industry knowledge, extensive cross-border transaction experience, and superior execution capabilities. BDO Capital Advisors, LLC provides sell-side and acquisition advisory, ESOP advisory, private placements, fairness opinions, and capital markets advisory. The firm has broad industry expertise and contacts having closed transactions within the Manufacturing & Distribution, Consumer, Food & Retail, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Business Services, Energy & Natural Resources, and Technology, Media & Telecom sectors. Our seasoned investment bankers have collectively advised on hundreds of transactions for a variety of clients including family-owned businesses, entrepreneur-led companies, public corporations, and leading private equity firms.

The firm has worldwide access to buyers, sellers, and offshore investors via the Corporate Finance practices of BDO International’s network of independent member firms which have been ranked collectively as a Top 5 global M&A midmarket advisor based on total deal volume announced in 2016, according to Thomson Reuters SDC. BDO International Corporate Finance firms operate in approximately 60 countries with over 2,000 professionals who are able to meet the investment banking needs of clients across the globe.